312 Bay St Brighton
Open 7 Nights from 5.30pm
- Private function room available
- Close to Railway Station
- Close to Cinema
- Fully air conditioned
The Taco Bill Mexican Restaurant in Brighton was opened in August 1989 by Ron & Liz Nuthall. Alan Tey and Josephine Portwine purchased the restaurant in January 2003 from Ron and Liz Nuthall. Alan and Josephine are also the owners of Taco Bill Restaurant Black Rock. In July 2010 Roland See became a partner in Taco Bill Brighton.
- Monday,Tuesday & Wednesday- Receive 25% off your total bill up to the value of $50. Minimum spend $25. (Dine in or Takeaway) Offer expires 30 June 2013.
- Friday - ½ Price Margaritas by the Glass when you spend $10 or more on Food from 5:30 to 9pm
- Book your party or group of 10 or more & get a free PARTY PACK
- Join Club Taco and receive 25% off. www.tacobill.com.au/club